Yo Ho Ho and a Bottle of Rum
And, since Doom has kept everybody waiting long enough, Doom's Top 10 Movie List. In no particular order. Doom is ordered with conventions by no man. Sucka.
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
- Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
- The Shawshank Redemption
- Terminator 2: Judgement Day
- The Fugitive/In the Line of Fire
- The Matrix
- Raiders of the Lost Ark/The Last Crusade
- Jurassic Park (the original)
Some runner-ups included The Manchurian Candidate, X-Mens 1 and 2, and The 13th Warrior.
Finally, it has been said that a thousand monkeys typing on a thousand typewriters will eventually produce the complete works of Shakespeare. You know what this means, don't you?
So says Doom. And Pearls Before Swine.